Through development and production of environment - friendly products, we assure the reputation of our company as being an eco-friendly enterprise. And though providing the best quality products and the services at a timely manner, we put customers' satisfaction at our highest priority.
- Establish and maintain the environmental management system to minimize the environmental impact caused by production activities.
- Improve environmental management system through adhering to environment-related laws, regulations and the other conditions and through strengthening the environmental contamination prevention activities.
- Develop and produce eco-friendly products and adhere to the management standards and continue improvement activities.
Process of Managing Harmful Substances(RoHS II).
Procedure for Dealing with Harmful Substances (RoHS II).
- 1. Gathering Related Documents
Gathering related documents (A report on a precision analysis of the harmful substance).
- 2. Examination of the Products/ Materials
Registration and management of the data analysis on harmful substances (categorized by their source company)
Discussion and application of the measures regarding the problematic materials: inducement of a replacement.
- 3. Application and Production of Products
Issuance of DoC_Declaration of Conformity and Technical Document.
Suspension of trading with problematic company.
The production of products.
Gathering and examination of the documents related to the harmful substance.
The process for the management of the harmful substance in the product (part).
- The gathering of the related documents.
- The gathering of the data by BOM or by part list.
The collection of the report (Test Report, MSDS/the material quality ingredients table).
1) Regarding the report, usually, the approval may be complete within 2 years and the valid date may be extended depending on the material.
2) The report will be issued at the ISO 17025 organization and should be recognized through the IEC 62321 method.
The collection of the warranties from the cooperating companies.
1) The scope of the responsibility, the time period of the guarantee, and the signature of the person responsible are needed.
- The examinations of the product (part).
- The understanding of the present situation of the products and the parts (the circuits/the apparatuses/the assembly).
- The evaluation of the documents of the cooperating companies (The confirmation of the over parts based on the harmful substance).
- The evaluation of a reliability of the cooperating companies.
- application / product production
- The issuance of self-declaration and technical document (DoC and TD).
- The production of the products.
The establishment and the purpose of the process related to the harmful substance.
- Establishment of the Process
1) The preparation of internal regulations for continuous production of the products (parts) that do not contain any harmful substances.
2) The established process is an important document that can reduce the penalty for later detection.
- Purpose of the Process.
The purpose of the process for managing the harmful substance (RoHS II) is to understand the harmful substances contained in raw materials, packaging materials, battery, etc. and to improve and develop materials that do not cause any harmful effects on human body and environment.